Sunday, October 14, 2012

Reunion Report

Well guys I do not have any new pics, I was so busy at the Reunion I did not take any pics.  I am hoping that someone else will.  I know that others said they would post the ones they took.  Even though it rained the whole time we had a great time.  It was so good to see everyone!  Very Very good food (David's BBQ was Great).  For those of you that could not come we are sorry you did not come.  The feed back I got from everyone about the new location was very positive.  So much so that we reserved for next year in the same room we had this year.  The date for next year is Sept. 28, 2013
If anyone has an e-mail of a family member that is interested in blogging just send it to my email and I can add them as contributors.  My family is doing great.  Everyone healthy, working and of coarse the grandkids are all perfect.  I look forward to hearing from you all.  As you all know I work a lot so I may be a little slow with my postings and my response to e-mails but I will get to it. Awards went to: Juanita Chittum, oldest 87, Ronnie Stigall, traveled the farthest, Florida and Colton McFaddin, youngest 5 months.  Winners of the drawings were Womens (Christmas Set) Sarah Page, Mens (Gift Card, mug & tool) Eric Barker & Kids (Movie & Snacks) Maddison Barker.  We had such Fun.
Bye for now! Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment